Jessie May Ambassador Lloyd Kembrey and his team take on a year of fundraising challenges.
” Jessie May is a charity that holds a special place in the heart of my whole family. They supported my cousins, Francesca and Josephine, during their lives and the support given to my Auntie and Uncle and the rest of the family was just immeasurable. From that time, I have been in awe of the work the charity and their team provide to both the children they care for and families within the community. Because of this, when the Trust asked me to be an ambassador I was honoured and am very proud to support the charity now in an official manner.
Thinking of ways to help support the charity as best I could, my friends and I have decided to embark on a 12-month 12 challenges programme! These include all types of challenges ranging from ice skating through to racing horses up a mountain.
Below is the list of challenges that we will be completing throughout the year”
- January – Virtual Everest Climb 8849m COMPLETED
- February – 50.2k Ice Skating Marathon in Finland COMPLETED
- March – Triathlon Wales COMPLETED
- April – London Marathon COMPLETED
- May – Canoe River Wye Source to Mouth COMPLETED
- June – Space Hopping the width of Liechtenstein
- July – Skydive,100 mile Bike Ride and Walking the Jurassic Coast 94 miles in 3days
- August – 24-hour cycle ride UK East Coast to West Coast
- September – 4 mile swim around island of Capri
- October – 3 peaks 24-hour challenge
- November – Sodbury Slog
- December – Bungee Jump and Cross Country Ski Challenge TBC
You can support the 12 Challenge team by donating and keeping up with their news HERE
Follow the team on Instagram