The money you raise will mean that a specialist Jessie May nurse can continue to care for and support up to 10 terminally ill children and their families across the South West.
Learn more about Caring at Work, and what a difference it could make, by watching Claire and Rachael’s story.
What you’ll receive for your commitment:
- Increase your business’s profile through regular features on our website and social media
- Have fun raising funds – doing good is great for staff morale and an excellent way to build teamwork across your business
- Possible opportunities to take part in corporate volunteering.
What we’ll provide you with:
- Our dedicated “We’re making a difference for Jessie May” logo to use on your website and other literature during the challenge
- Benefit from PR in local press, on local TV and radio as we continue to seek coverage of Caring at Work activities
- Receive a pack featuring simple fundraising ideas to help motivate staff including free posters to help you promote your events
- Regular, ongoing contact from our dedicated Corporate Partnerships Officer should you need any assistance or inspiration during your challenge
Hear from some of our challengers!
“Avent Interiors wanted to support a charity that is making a real impact in the local community. Based just a couple of miles from our head office, Jessie May was a fantastic choice for us. The support they provide to families is irreplaceable and we will continue to fundraise for them for the long haul!” – Avent Interiors
Help us to provide a specialist Jessie May nurse for every child by taking on the Caring at Work Challenge today.
If you would like to learn more about how your business can take part in the Caring at Work challenge, please contact our Corporate Partnerships Officer, Lindsey Horton on: